Tailwind 1.0.0 beta is finally here leading up to the upcoming 1.0.0 stable version. These Tailwind beta releases are considered as a stable base to build on. No significant changes will be done between now and the final stable release. Check out The Road to Tailwind CSS v1.0, where Adam talks about the release.
If you have existing applications using Tailwind, then you can go through the v1.0.0-beta.1 release notes which includes detailed release notes to help you upgrade to the latest 1.0.0 beta release.
Here are the new features found in Tailwind 1.0.0 beta:
- New config file structure: #637, Sample
- New expanded default color palette: #737
- New default
- Default variant output position can be customized: #657
- Extended default line-height scale: #673
- Extended default letter-spacing scale: #671
object-positionutilities are now customizable under
cursorutilities are now customizable under
flex-grow/shrinkutilities are now customizable under
- Added utilities for
News Source: https://tinyurl.com/yy4bf2zu