What is the Wearables Technology App?
In today’s world, technology is also something that you can wear, just like your fancy dresses and accessories. Wearable technology is nothing but a wearable gadget that runs on an app and is connected with a device. And for every such gadget there’s an array of Wearables Technology Applications; without which, the gadget will be of no use to the masses. The growing number of these applications, has resulted in a hefty rise of the demand for the development these applications too. Are you too looking for developing a Wearable Technology App? Let AddWeb’s Wearable App Development team help you!
We develop Wearables Technology Apps for -
- Smart Watches
- Sports Watches
- Fitness Trackers
- Head-mounted displays
- Smart Clothing
- Smart Jewellery
Wearables App Development Company India
At AddWeb Solution, we ‘add’ value to the ‘web’ world with our experience and expertise in Wearables App Development and an extensive range of other such web solutions. Explore more about our App Development services for Wearable Devices and Get in touch today to request a free quote.
- “Profoundly Interesting.” - Tim Cook, CEO, Apple
- “I think it’s going to be a big part of the future, absolutely.” - Mark Parker, CEO, Nike
- “The world of wearables is going to expand greatly in capabilities, function and aesthetic.” - Curt von Badinski, CTO, Motiv
- “Given the rising consumer apathy toward smartphones, it is little wonder so many companies are chasing rapidly growing opportunity presented by wearables.” - Ben Wood, Chief Research, CCS Insight.
Not just the words of the biggies from the technology world, but also the statistics confirms about the Wearable Technology being the future of the the Tech-World:
- 71% of consumers between the age group of 16 to 24 years, want wearable tech. (Source)
- The growth of the entire wearable market is expected to get a rise of 35% by 2019. (Source)
- By the end of the year 2020, over 50 billion such internet-connected devices are expected in the world. (Source)
- The wearable market shipped about 50 million wearable devices,worth $2 billion, during the year 2015. (Source)