The following terms and conditions apply to all development/design/marketing/consulting services AddWeb Solution provides to the Client. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
1. The Focus area of our services:
Offshore Web | Mobile | Cloud | SEO | Hosting
It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote, the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
3. Talk about our engagement models.
We follow the below engagement models.
Hire Dedicated Resource[s]: For Mid and Large-sized projects for a long term.
Fixed Price: For Startups & Small Businesses - Suitable for projects when it's possible to evaluate the time & cost of development. After analyzing your project idea, we will submit a time & price quote for your review. After your approval, we start work.
Time & Material: The engagement model only allows you to pay for the resources and time you use for the project.
Buckets: A most popular model for small projects; it gives freedom to pay as the task completes.
4. Quality of Service
You deserve to have your work carried out to the highest possible standard and in a timely manner, and we will always try to meet or exceed your expectations. We highly value quality and look to pass that on to our clients at every opportunity.
5. Our Values:
We will act with the utmost integrity, professional dedication, and courtesy at all times & our values are CLEAR:
Client Experience: We thrive for an excellent client experience.
Leadership: We demonstrate leadership by utilizing our experience for your project betterment.
Ethics: We do business with Ethics.
Accountability: We take responsibility for our work with honesty.
Results: Results matter and we are a result oriented team.
6. How can the client help or how can you help
Clear instructions or requirements: Clear instructions allow us to effectively provide an accurate estimate, prepare proper architecture for scalable outcome and work on the project to the best of our abilities.
Timely inputs/responses/feedback: The team is blocked for the committed duration, she/he must have timely inputs & regular tasks at all times to avoid delays (any delays may increase the time required to complete the project).
Raise a timely flag for any dissatisfaction: If you are dissatisfied with the service being provided, please inform us and we will attempt to solve it amicably. We cannot resolve a problem we are unaware of.
Your availability for the scheduled demos: You are expected to be available for scheduled demos for regular updates. Please inform us about your holidays/leaves/unavailability, so we can manage the work dependencies accordingly.
7. What we will not do
- Project confidentiality breach: We value the trust and confidentiality of our Agreement and work relationship.
- Work directly on a live server (unless specified). We will supply a sandbox server for development. Digital Marketing (SEO) work does take place on the live server.
- Hold the set of data; please provide us with test data or a copy of the live DB.
- Tolerate abuse of staff members.
8. Our Invoices
Payment of the advance / first invoice is an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The charges are calculated in accordance with AddWeb's standard rates per the agreed contract (which can be amended on one month's prior notice to you) as follows:
Weekly rates are calculated on the basis of an eight (8) hour day, working five (5) days a week.
Daily rates are calculated on the basis of an eight (8) hours day.
Bucket rates are calculated on the basis of 10, 20, 40 hours being purchased against your project, all of which must be used within a defined timeline as per agreement at the time of booking.
All invoices must be paid in the currency in which they are issued.
Our invoices are issued before we start the work and need to be reconciled in order for the work to commence.
Your project may be put on hold temporarily while your payment on invoices is outstanding, and in that event, we reserve the right to remove project files from our servers.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are exclusive of VAT or any other taxes as may be applicable, which shall, where applicable, be charged by AddWeb to you at the current rate.
9. Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall either party be liable to the other party or any third party for any damages resulting from any part of this contract such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or lost business, costs of delay or failure of delivery, which are not related to or the direct result of a party’s negligence or breach.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties:
The service provider shall complete the services for the client’s purposes and to the client’s specifications. the service provider does not represent or warrant that such services will create any additional profits, sales, exposure, brand recognition, or the like. the service provider has no responsibility to the client if the deliverables do not lead to the client’s desired result(s).
11. Design & development credit
A link to AddWeb will appear in either a small type or a small graphic at the bottom of the Client's website. If a graphic or link is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in AddWeb's portfolio.
12. Use of Online Project Management Area:
Access to AddWeb's TickTalk is granted temporarily to aid in the smooth running and administration of your project.
We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of AddWeb's TickTalk without notice.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason, AddWeb's TickTalk is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access AddWeb's TickTalk are aware of the terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
If you are provided with a username and password as part of our security procedures, you must treat such Information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights associated with AddWeb's TickTalk and the material published on it.
We do not guarantee that AddWeb's TickTalk will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access AddWeb's TickTalk.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect and affect your computer equipment or platform including data or other proprietary material due to your use of AddWeb's TickTalk or your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse AddWeb's TickTalk by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or other harmful material which is malicious or harmful to the technology being used. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to AddWeb's TickTalk or the server where it is hosted.
13. Use of Intellectual Property:
Each party acknowledges that the other party owns or licenses Intellectual Property related to its or its affiliates' existing businesses. Such Intellectual Property may be used and further developed in the course of this Agreement.
14. Procedures for Resolving any problems.
We aim to give you high-quality and efficient service at all times. However, if at any time you are unhappy with the service that you receive, including our invoices, please raise your concern in the first place to:
- Your developer/designer is working under an appropriate Model.
- Your project manager if working under an appropriate Model.
- If your concern is regarding invoices, then please raise it with our Accounts Team.
15. No derogatory comments:
If the Client is not satisfied with our work, they can report their comment to us as per our t&c, but should not attempt to tarnish our reputation on any public community or any third party.
16. Non-Compete Clause.
During this Agreement, you will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or do business with any Developer or Employee or entice, induce or assist any Developer or Employee in ceasing employment with AddWeb.
These terms & conditions of business constitute the entire Agreement between us starting October 2022 and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, warranties, representations, and understandings between us, whether written or oral.
18. Copyright & Ownership:
The website, including all the material (excluding any applicable third-party materials), is the property of AddWeb Solution, and it is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby approve following all the copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the material.
At AddWeb Solution, our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices, and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to ensure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable. Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
Coverage & Scope This Refund Policy covers AddWeb Solution's action and approaches toward refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AddWeb Solution does not own or control or of persons that AddWeb Solution does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which AddWeb Solution's websites link.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds? When you file a complaint to AddWeb Solution, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts' panel. Refund is only made in extreme circumstances when nothing good [with your approval] can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds, we check for the soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, a refund may apply*
* Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started
* The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
* You have not violated our payment terms
* You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
* The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for a refund trial
* Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing
* You have presented all the proofs and evidence surfacing your refund claim
* The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
*Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable
How The Refund Takes Place?
* Refund query is processed, analyzed, and checked for veracity
* Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
* Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle wholly or partly, as the case may be
* Sign a proof agreement
* Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of Information shared and communication that happened in the due course
* The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed
* You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.
Changes AddWeb Solution may, at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates. For more Information, contact us at email@example.com.
20. Contact Information
- Legal Name of Company : AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Name of Business : AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Company Registration : 071060
- Contact Person : Ashish Jain
- Inquiry Hotline : +91-79-29705640
- Place Of Registration : Ahmedabad, India
- Physical Address : 705, Silicon Tower Off Chimanlal Girdharlal Rd, Near National handloom, Law Garden, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
- Operating Hours : 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM [India timezone] | Monday to Friday